Tuesday, October 2, 2012

9/14/12  Don and Jana Hilton at Ruth's Chris
9/16/12  Madeleine getting a makeover by Grandma Hilton...so cute that I have ones with her just like this when I was a little girl I posted below.



 1984  Me with my Mom...I guess Maddie is more like me than I thought!
1982  Susanna's first attempt at lipstick.
9/21/12  Celebrating my 30th bday with friends at Macaroni Grill in Boston.
9/21/12  My wonderful friends..thank ya'll SO MUCH!  This really made the "transition" easier.
9/29/12  Jacob and Maddie at Marblehead Lighthouse Park...so picturesque, "New England".
9/30/12  Susanna and Madeleine at the Danvers Parsonage ruins...the place where the whole "Salem Witch trials" ordeal began.
9/29/12  Haha..I was a little creeped out when I realized the gate was open and I could stand in the ruins...creepy!!
9/30/12  Me at the Rebecca Nurse farm house...built in 167...something.  She was an innocent victim killed in the trials.
September 2012  Matt in his camo all ready for his hunt!  Had a great time with his Dad.

9/16/12  Me at the oldest tavern in Newport RI supposedly they have shot "ghosts" in pictures here before...so I thought I'd try..!  Think I'm ok!
September 2012  Robby toting around a Thomas the train behind our house where my new B.F.F. Elicia lives.  She is in my ward and more importantly a wonderful, free-spirited, but awesome Texan...we bonded after one day...she has been a Godsend in my life, truly..I LOVE HER!

No comments: